Designed for a Wide Range of Applications
Building on the ease of use, reliability and enterprise-grade performance ThingMagic products are known for, the M6 offers a low-profile form factor, rugged service operating capabilities and the industry’s highest transmit power for a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable reader. These features make the M6 well suited for enterprise, commercial and industrial environments where high performance in a wide range of operating conditions is required.
Key features include:
- Small form factor – Dimensions of 3.4 cm (Height) x 19.0 cm (Length) x 17.8 cm (Width) allow for the integration of enterprise-grade RFID into low profile portals, read stations, displays and a variety of other indoor and outdoor structures and environments.
- Environmental rating – The M6 has an IP52 rating, providing dust ingress protection and water resistance for industrial, outdoor and rugged service requirements.
- Transmit power – The M6 can operate at +5 to +31.5 dBm in both AC and PoE powered options, delivering superior performance for a wide range of applications.
- Tag read performance – Configuration flexibility supports high sensitivity and high throughput operations. Superior receive sensitivity allows for a long read range (up to 30 ft) and an RFID tag read rate of 400 tags per second in typical read zone environments.
- Power over Ethernet – Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides ease of installation and low total cost of ownership.
- Wi-Fi network connectivity – An integrated Wi-Fi network option provides low cost integration with existing enterprise Wi-Fi networks and Wi-Fi security standards.
Robert Fuqua Atlas RFID
Further simplifying solution development, the M6 is available with the ThingMagic MercuryAPI which includes high-level developer interfaces in Java and C#. This application programming interface – available on all ThingMagic fixed and embedded RIFD readers – provides customers with a common platform with which to develop highly complementary RFID-enabled products based on the company’s broad portfolio of RFID reader technology.
US$1,395 US$1,545 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Trimble’s ThingMagic Division
Cambridge, Massachusetts Massachusetts Institute of Technology