CANTON, Ohio Jan. 20, 2011
A new Twitter feed and Facebook pages for automotive parts distributors and/repair shop technicians provide automotive and heavy-duty aftermarket customers with useful tips, repair information and product details. They also have created a place for users to share thoughts about the industry issues most important to them.
The Timken Auto & Heavy-Duty Aftermarket Facebook Page includes:
- A Timken Facebook wall, complete with profile photo, company information, favorite pages, and links to .com resources;
- An information tab with vital facts;
- A photo tab complete with organized images of Timken’s products and captions outlining their features and benefits;
- A YouTube tab showcasing the latest Timken technical information and how-to videos; and
- An events tab highlighting upcoming Timken activities and events for the industry.
In addition to new Facebook page, Timken’s new Auto & Heavy-Duty Aftermarket Twitter feed provides updates on key products and programs, as well as quick repair tips, company news and links to industry-popular content.
For more information, or to link with Timken’s Auto & Heavy-Duty team on these social platforms, please visit:
About The Timken Company
http://www.timken.com $3.1 billion
Lorrie Paul Crum Canton, OH email@example.com
Steve Tschiegg Canton, OH firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE The Timken Company