SHANGHAI Feb. 25, 2011 China
China Jon Hyde China
- More than 1,460 Automatic Crash Response victims with immediate crash notification helping victims receive timely emergency care
- More than 50 stolen vehicle locations allowing the local authorities to return the vehicles to their rightful owners
- More than 37,000 remote door unlocks for vehicle owners, sparing them time and worry
- More than 1.8 million Turn-by-Turn Navigation routes, helping drivers got to their destinations
Shanghai OnStar Telematics Co., Ltd. is integrated with all three major passenger vehicle brands under Shanghai GM: Cadillac, Buick and Chevrolet. Shanghai OnStar’s services are available to all Shanghai GM customers from Chevrolet Cruze to the Cadillac SLS. Free OnStar service is available in the first year for customers who purchase Shanghai GM vehicles with the OnStar system.
With more than 6 million customers around the world, OnStar is the leading global provider of safety, security and connected information services, building on 15 years of experience in developing mobility solutions to keep drivers safe, with their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
About Shanghai OnStar Telematics Co., Ltd.
OnStar, parent company of Shanghai OnStar Telematics Service Co., aims at improving vehicle safety. OnStar has 6 million customers globally and has performed all over the world and 253 million customer interactions. OnStar receives high praise from its customers and is the telematics industry leader.
- Automatic Crash Response
- Emergency services
- Automatic Airbag Deployment Response
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics
- On Demand Diagnostics
- Good Samaritan
- Stolen Vehicle Location
- Remote Door Unlock
- Remote Horn and Lights
- Roadside Assistance
- Hands Free Calling
- Point of Interest
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Destination Download
Canada China www.onstar.com.
SOURCE General Motors