REDWOOD CITY, California April 19, 2012
"Our strategy to disrupt legacy economics and make high-performance yet low-cost computing a reality is being validated by customers every day," said Raj Dhingra, CEO of NComputing. "We are now the world’s largest independent company in the virtual desktop category and the timing to expand to the enterprise market is perfect. Our unique value proposition aligns perfectly with the needs of customers moving to gain the benefits of desktop virtualization."
Significant milestones in first quarter 2012 include
- Exceeding 50,000 customers
- An increasing move toward business and commercial customers
- Supporting mobility and BYOD initiatives by shipping vSpace Client for Windows:
- Introducing world ‘ s first 3-in-1 thin client rd rd rd
- Further strategic collaboration with Citrix Systems
- Strengthening the global executive bench-strength Simon Pierce Jay Mellman Mark Pilgrim
- $21.8 million
NComputing VDI solutions allow organizations to provide computing where the costs or IT requirements were previously too high. In other environments, NComputing solutions extend the life and breadth of existing PCs and servers. As well as reducing the per seat acquisition cost of a PC by more than 75%, NComputing solutions deliver on-going savings of up to 90% lower energy and 75% reduction in maintenance and support costs and deliver the highest user density per dollar compared to other vendors.
About QuestMark Partners
SOURCE NComputing Inc