CROMWELL, Conn. Jan. 24, 2011
Brand Ambassadors act as advocates of a brand and represent a network of motivated, passionate and well-connected people who are engaged in ongoing "missions." Through these "missions," the Brand Ambassadors actively promote, recommend and refer a company’s products, brands or services to their vast network of friends, family, coworkers, and connections using messages that are consistent with the brand’s voice. Ambassadors receive access to Peer360’s simple yet robust platform and tools. Using these tools, Ambassadors refer friends using a unique code and/or referral link assigned specifically to them. Through this code and/or referral link, the system is able to track the entire process, credit the Brand Ambassadors appropriately for purchases their connections make, and reward them for their loyalty.
The Brand Ambassador program includes a series of dynamic tools designed to deliver personalized messages that drive traffic as well as generate positive social recommendations about the brand. Examples of the tools include, but are not limited to:
- Assets – printable flyers, customizable business cards, promotional item request forms
- Social Media – Facebook posts, viral videos (dynamic), Twitter, Blogs and more
- Email / Mobile Marketing – unique Tell-A-Friend emails, text messages and more
- Custom Landing Pages – ability to generate dynamic content landing pages tied to established APIs (e.g., Amazon.com, Half.com)
Additionally, the information-rich, backend database allows clients the opportunity to segment, target and communicate with Ambassadors based on a variety of touch points, such as:
- Contact Information – Full name, mailing address, email and mobile phone
- Social Media Influence – Facebook ID, LinkedIn profile, Twitter ID, etc.
- Education Level – Name of school, school location, major, year of school and affiliations (e.g., organization involvement)
- Household Information – Education, salary, age, career, job title, etc.
Horizon Marketing Group, the parent company of Peer360, currently has many clients leveraging the Brand Ambassador platform in a variety of programming languages (e.g., PHP, .ASP). Clients range from online services providers, pharmaceutical companies, packaged goods and utility service providers.
the United States Tina Couch
SOURCE Horizon Marketing Group, Inc.