- Bally Total Fitness Baton Rouge (La.)
- Downtown Orlando YMCA (Fla.)
- Mel Korum Family YMCA, Puyallup, Wash.
Although many online appointment software providers have sprung up over the past few years, Appointment-Plus remains the clear choice among fitness businesses and facilities thanks to its flexibility and customization. Fitness professionals and facilities have specific needs when it comes to scheduling their clients, which Appointment-Plus has taken into consideration when developing new functionality for its clients. Among the most popular functionality for the fitness industry includes:
- Workout packages module, which allows trainers and staff to offer multiple-session bundles that the system automatically manages and tracks.
- Gift certificates for purchase for friends, family and acquaintances.
- Point-of-Sale module for trainers and facilities that sell products in addition to their fitness services.
- Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot, whereby fitness professionals, health clubs and gyms can schedule more than one individual in a specified timeframe. This is especially popular for booking group training and classes.
The premier provider of online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-Plus gives the fitness industry the proven Web-based tools for more efficient and effective scheduling, such as:
- Online client self-scheduling, whereby individuals can book their own sessions when it’s more convenient for them and at any hour of the day.
- Automated e-mail and text message reminders sent prior to a scheduled appointment time and which can reduce the number of “no-shows” by over 50 percent.
- Robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities.
Because it’s Web-based, Appointment-Plus online appointment software requires only an Internet connection to use. No installations, downloads or additional hardware are necessary.
“There’s a better way to schedule and manage your clients’ appointments and information,” La Loggia continues. “That way is through Appointment-Plus online scheduling software.”
To learn more about Appointment-Plus online appointment software, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8919183.htm